As some of you have already learned from the media, a fire broke out in the sauna area of our hotel yesterday evening. Due to the strong smoke, the hotel was evacuated. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the fire department, the rescue services, our hotel guests, our partners and all Erbprinz employees, whose courageous efforts helped to bring the situation under control quickly and professionally.
We wish a quick and complete recovery to the fortunately few guests who had to be treated for suspected smoke poisoning. What exactly happened and what measures will now be taken will be evaluated and clarified in the next few days - we are looking ahead with confidence. In all likelihood, the hotel pool will be open for our hotel guests from Saturday 11th September.
Large parts of the hotel, the restaurants and the Café Erbprinz are not affected at all by the incidents and are not compromised in any way. If you have any questions regarding your booking and reservation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As usual, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you also for the numerous inquiries and good wishes that have reached us in the last hours!